Monday, January 9, 2012

Getting started...

  As you all know, I tend to talk and ramble a LOT when I get started on my passion for the homeless and "the least of these"... so much so that I've had several people ask why I've never done a blog to tell of my rambles... main reason being, I talk a lot better than I type...Anyway, I figured I'd like to give it a shot... Over the past several years, I've had several amazing encounters with some amazing people, and an amazing God!  Typed words will never begin to experss what has happened on the streets and in the woods, but I do hope I can bring a little encouragement to folks,  and a little glory to our God by telling some of the stories!!  Please understand, first and foremost,  that none of these posts are for bringing any kind of pride or praise to my own name!  The amazing and furious love of Christ is what I hope these men and women fall in love with, and I hope above al that His name is lifted up through these stories!!  Thanks for stopping by, and please keep coming back!!!  God bless and GOd love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment